Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Um...Week 6?

My most sincere apologies!!!

I'm trying to figure out how I managed to be so absent over the past month, but I'm really not having a lot of luck. Based on everyone's silence, I'm going to presume that most of you have found yourself equally distracted by the buzz of the holidays and simply conclude that now is the time for me to get back on track. With that in mind, here is a schedule for this week. We're keeping it the same as the wek 2 regimen, so if you're like me and haven't exactly been on top of it these past weeks, you should still be fine. And, don't worry, you'll still be up to speed and ready to go by mid March.

Day 1 – 14 minute run
Day 2 – 38 minute bike
Day 3 – 13 minute swim or 14 minute run or 32 minute bike depending on where you need the most improvement. Yes, you do the one you where you need the most improvement. Not the other way around :)
Day 4 – 13 minute swim
Day 5 – off
Day 6 – 32 minute bike followed by a 12-minute run
Day 7 – off

Cheers and happy tri-ing,
Tricia

No comments: