Sunday, December 7, 2008

Week 2! Week 2!

Good Monday Morning! I can’t wait to hear how last week went for everyone. If you get a minute, post on the wall or the blog and let us know how you’re doing. If it went well, congratulations! If it was tougher than you thought, or you came up against any challenges, don’t worry, you’ve got plenty of time to figure it out. Personally, my own training was sort of a good week/bad week sort of thing. With that in mind, here’s the regimen for this week:

Day 1 – 14 minute run
Day 2 – 38 minute bike
Day 3 – 13 minute swim or 14 minute run or 32 minute bike depending on where you need the most improvement. Yes, you do the one you where you need the most improvement. Not the other way around :)
Day 4 – 13 minute swim
Day 5 – off
Day 6 – 32 minute bike followed by a 12-minute run
Day 7 – off

Cheers and happy tri-ing,
Tricia

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey Tricia, how are you doing with this training so far? I missed one day last week, I was just beat and my knee was killing me. On days that I am feeling strain somewhere it is OK to substitute a swim? I don't have the same aches and pains after a swim as I do sometimes after a run. I just want to make sure that I am not totally messing up the training if I feel like I need to do that (it would few and far between if I do. Hope all is well~ - ss